The hosts for this week include:
Tracy at Busy Vegetarian Mom
Robyn at Robyn's View
Angie at A lil Country Sugar
Wayne at Passione Per Cucina
Sarah at Everything in the Kitchen Sink
Michelle at From Calculus to Cupcakes
Marlys at This and That
Lois at Walking on Sunshine
Erika at Chef Picky Kid and Me
Lindsey at Family Food Finds
Cindy at Cindys Recipes and Writings
Skye at A Virtual Essence
Sheri at Homemade Served Here
Keira at Luscious Delights
Amber at Mama's Blissful Bites
Rhiannon at Baked In The South
Brianne at For the Love of Food (and Eating!)
Pooja at Saffron N Appetite
Just remember these simple rules:
Step 1: Make sure that anything you link up is:
- A Recipe...and is made and photographed by you
- Not part of a sponsership/sales/giveaway or other promotions/linky parties
- Linked to a specific page of your recipe, not your homepage
- Please limit your link-ups to 3 per party
- Show some love and link back to my blog and Foodie Friends Friday (http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com ) on the post of the recipe you are submitting.
* for example: This recipe is featured on "Host Blog Link" and http://www.foodiefriendsfriday.com Linky Party)
If you want to be the very best Foodie Friend Ever...
- Grab our button at http://foodiefriendsfriday.com and put it on your page and share Foodie Friends Friday!
- Take some time and check out other submitted links and the blogs of all of our gracious hosts
- Come on over and "like" us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter and Pinterest
***Please note that by linking up you are transferring rights to Foodie Friends Friday and any of it's affiliated websites or publications to use photos/links/recipes for any reprint, republishing and distribution without monetary compensation to you. If photos/recipes are used, proper credit/ linkbacks will be published with them. We just want to share your amazing recipes and spread some foodie <3 !